National Technical Honor Society
One of the highest honors a PATHS student can earn is to be inducted into the National Technical Honor Society (NTHS). NTHS strives to bring well-deserved recognition, scholarship opportunities, and career opportunities to students who excel at Career and Technical Educational schools. Not only do NTHS students embody all the attributes and talent which are in demand in today’s workforce, these students also embrace a clear vision for tomorrow’s workforce and their role in it.
NTHS honors the achievements of top CTE students, provides scholarships to encourage the pursuit of higher education, and cultivates excellence in today’s highly competitive, skilled workforce.
PATHS NTHS Nomination Requirements
- Nominated by program instructor
- No more than three absences at PATHS
- GPA of 92 or higher at PATHS
NTHS Standards of Conduct:
NTHS members should be good, honest, responsible student-citizens who have made a personal commitment to excellence and who agree to uphold the NTHS Standards of Conduct.
As a member of the National Technical Honor Society, I pledge to:
- Maintain the highest standard of personal and professional conduct at all times;
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of my education and employment;
- Refuse to engage in or condone activities for personal gain at the expense of my fellow students, my school, or my employer;
- Support the intents and purposes of NTHS while working to achieve the objectives and goals of the society; and
- Uphold my obligations as a citizen of my community and my country.